All the e-cigarette users are concerned about this topic. Can I do vaping while I am travelling? Will I have to deal with restrictions? These are questions every e-cigarette user has in mind as far as travelling is concerned. Well, there are things you need to be aware of. We don’t want you to be on the wrong side of the law. So if you have an understanding about the things you need to keep in mind your travelling days are going to be just fine. We are going to help you with the same. Well, you might get into trouble when you go to foreign countries especially if you choose to use e-cigarette at certain places. You don’t want to end up in jail.
Airport security is something we are going to talk about first. Well, not all airlines have the same rules when it comes to e-cigarettes. But most of them allow you to carry it in your bag. However, you should be notified of the fact that some of them have issues when it comes to lithium-ion batteries. The quality of the e-liquid also can be a concern. The standard procedure doesn’t allow liquids in containers larger than hundred mille liter. So you need to be mindful of the amount you carry. So we recommend checking with your airline before you pack it in your luggage. You must ensure that you are not breaking any rule. You need to keep in mind that devices like vape pens, e-cigs are not allowed to carry in your hold luggage. This rule is same everywhere. Somebody using an e-cigarette can pose a fire risk in the aero plane. Due to this, this has been banned across all airlines worldwide.
At the airport
- You are banned to use e-cigarettes across all airports. You will not be able to use them in most of the airports. But yes you can carry them.
- You will not be able to use it within the terminals.
- However, you can use it in the areas where you are allowed to outside the terminal. This way you can have your fix before you board the plane.
- When you go to airports you will spot signed posters which will tell you about their policy regarding this. Also, you can go to the information desk to learn more about this.
- In case if you are heading to a country where e-cigarettes are illegal, you can still carry it in your luggage. Only thing is that you will not be able to use it in the said country. However, we recommend checking with the airline.
- However, we have to think about the airport which is your final destination. You need to be concerned about the rules there as well. You can look up on the internet to learn more about the regulations at this airport where you are headed.
- Most airlines will let you to carry e-cigs in your luggage in the plane. If the security has cleared it then you don’t have to worry at all as they will let you carry it in the plane.